Real Estate Advisor
Ronald brings to his clients over 30 years of extensive professional experience in government, finance and real estate.
As a Veteran, he began his career as a soldier with Lord Strathcona’s Horse (Royal Canadian), has served all across Canada, the High Arctic, Australia and Europe.
Subsequently he worked:
- in government building houses in the High Arctic,
- with Canada Housing and Mortgage Corporation in Calgary,
- in post-secondary education helping to found Royal Roads University,
- he is an expert in residential mortgage and commercial banking in Alberta and the North West Territories experience he gained working in the Royal Bank of Canada,
- and most recently serving on staff of the federal Minister of Immigration and then National Defense.
“My goal is to link together the aspirations of my clients from around the world be it in a private or business context. I will do so with competence, discretion and passion.”
He has been happily married for 39 years and counting. He is very proud of his two adult children who claim to still be working on providing some grand-kids.